North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for Neonatal SHO's and SPR's to join the Bank.
Our neonatal unit provides neonatal intensive care, high dependency care and special care. It currently has 22 cots and has space to expand to 28. There are four high dependency cots and two intensive therapy unit cots. The unit has three rooms for mothers and babies.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Experience in Neonatal
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their diligence and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Sites in great central London locations
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- An online self-booking system and attentive bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.