King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trustare seeking motivated SPR & SHO's in Urology to join the staff bank.
Join one of the most successful and largest Foundations Trusts to gain experience in A&E/Acute Admissions and other Emergency Department areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and experience with a Trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
· Right to work in the UK
· Full GMC Registration
· A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
· Relevant experience in A&E
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Bank Locum pay rates
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over an agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Locum bank recruitment team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.