King's College NHS Trust are looking for A&E SPR & SHO's to join the Bank.
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Experience in A&E
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application. Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.