Bank Consultant (Ophthalmology)
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
KGH Staff Bank have a great opportunity for an experienced Ophthalmology Consultant to come & work in the ophthalmic department. Part of the head and neck directorate service which includes Ears Nose and Throat and the maxillofacial department, and consists of Spencer ward, eye out patients and ophthalmic theatres. Our aim is providing patients with excellent standards of care in a warm and friendly environment.
A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS in the UK
- Injections – AMD & DRS
- Surgical Experience
- Paediatrics experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- Re-validation & Appraisal
The benefits working Bank;
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Further on-going courses
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application form below and attach your CV or feel free to call the recruitment team on 01536 491567
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.