Bank Consultant Breast Radiologist
Based within the Breast Imaging team primarily undertaking activities related to Breast Imaging but with a requirement to support report provision for other imaging modalities as required for breast patients supporting effective discussion at MDT meetings (reporting x-rays, nuclear medicine images, staging CT and / or MRI scans undertaken as part of the patients care pathway)
Duties will include
- All aspects of imaging related to Breast Imaging including screening and symptomatic workloads.
- Breast ultrasound and biopsy.
- Wire localisation
- Vacuum assisted biopsy
- Tomosynthesis and Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography
- Breast MRI
- Breast MDT
- Reporting of CT, MRI and x-ray studies as appropriate to support Breast MDT discussion.
- Management, administrative
- Audit, teaching
- On call (optional)
Required Skills and Experience;
· A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS in the UK
· Right to work in the UK
· Full GMC Registration
· Re-validation & Appraisal
The benefits of working Bank;
· Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
· An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
· A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
· A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
· Core Skills Training
· Further on-going courses
· A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.