North Middlesex Hospital are looking for A&E SPR's & SHO's to join the Bank.
We provide a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary accident and emergency (A&E) and urgent care centre (UCC) service in our modern buildings. A&E is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is staffed by experienced doctors and nurses who deliver initial assessment and treatment to all patients who require medical care.
It is one of the busiest A&E departments in London, seeing about 180,000 adults and children each year. There is a dedicated 24/7 paediatric emergency service. Children are triaged in the A&E department and are seen in either paediatric A&E or the urgent care centre (UCC). All children are cared for by paediatric nurses
- Right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- Experience in A&E
Our Bank Locums are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Competitive Locum bank pay rates
- Priority of shifts over an agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partner to offer daily support
- A professional Locum Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Our own Training Academy offering free annual Mandatory Training updates
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.