Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
Located in Combe Park on the north western side of Bath is Royal United Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust provides acute treatment and care for an estimated 500,000 people in Bath, and surrounding areas.
Working in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council they are committed to providing high quality, integrated health, and care services to all local residents with a co-operative service which facilitates the deployment of specialist home care assistants.
The purpose of this collaborative approach is to support service users to live as independently as possible in their own homes whilst promoting choice, control, independent living, inclusion, health and wellbeing.
With personalised care and dignity at the heart of all they do, they can offer a wide range of benefits to staff who work with them including:
- Payment for all hours worked including training and travel between visits
- Full training prior to working
- Local government pension scheme
- Ongoing opportunities for career development and progression
- Flexible working patterns to enable a good work/life balance
- Gain experience working with the NHS.
Our dedicated recruitment and compliance teams ensure that our bank workers are fully supported every step of the way. We work hard to ensure that they can start working as soon as possible. Our bookings desk and on-site team are on hand to answer any questions they might have.