Barts Bank- Women’s Health Senior Physiotherapist Band 8A
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Women’s Health Senior Physiotherapist’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work at Royal London.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
•To undertake a cross-site highly specialist clinical role providing clinical leadership within Barts Health NHS Trust women’s health services
•To act as an expert women’s health physiotherapy practitioner and leader within the wider therapies team
•To work collaboratively with the Head of Therapies in the development of relevant service and clinical initiatives and modernisations
•Work closely with designated consultants in the pelvic floor service at Barts Health NHS Trust to develop the women’s health service
•To act as the lead women’s health physiotherapy representative on agreed clinical and service development groups and boards
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- Degree or diploma in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Extensive post graduate clinical experience managing patients with complex pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Experience managing both inpatient and outpatient caseloads
- Clinical Leadership experience at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a service based on the needs of the patient.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for Bank Partners registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.