Princess Royal University Hospital
Specialist Paediatric Dietitian Diabetes Band 7
The provision of an evidence-based dietetic service to paediatric patients under the care of Child Health at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) in particular diabetes.
This is a highly specialised dietetic post and clinical practice will include the need:
Development, application and dissemination of expertise
- 1To develop and disseminate evidence based, best practice guidelines on dietetic care in the specialist area locally, regionally and nationally.
- 2To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of work in compliance with the ethical code of practice set out by the Health Professions Council.
- 3To be responsible for the development and provision of evidence based dietetic service to the patients, carers and staff of King’s College Hospital in the specialist area.
- 4To use specialist skills to assess, plan, implement and review nutritional care.
Hours: 30 Hours per week
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
Please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.