We are looking for experienced Sonographers to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from the main Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a qualified Sonographer, we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic areas at all levels.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6 months minimum of UK based experience
- Qualified Sonographer
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you are looking for a new opportunity, available to work Monday to Friday then please attach your up to date CV directly to this advert. If you require further information, then please contact the recruitment team on 03335773012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.