We are looking for experienced Sonographers to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a qualified Sonographer we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic areas at all levels.
If you are looking for a consistent pattern of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- 6 months minimum of UK based experience
- Qualified Sonographer
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
Please apply directly to this advert, by uploading a recent copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you require further more information, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.