Barts Bank- Senior Specialist Paediatric Dietitian – Acute Paediatrics Band 7
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Paediatric Dietitian’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work at Royal London Hospital, Whipps Cross University Hospital and Newham University Hospital.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Working within the Acute Children’s Therapies service across Barts Health, the post holder will work as part of the Paediatric Dietetic team.To build upon current clinical experience and undertake some specialist dietetic training in Paediatrics, in order to provide an effective, flexible clinical dietetic service to Paediatric inpatients and outpatients based at Newham
University Hospital and the Royal London Hospital .The post holder would undertake research and audit on a regular basis to ensure that practice is evidence based.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- BSc Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics or relevant postgraduate qualification
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Qualification in area of Paediatrics or evidence of experience in Paediatrics
- At least 18 months post-qualification experience workingwith some experience in Paediatrics
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.