King's College Hospital Staff Bank have exciting opportunities for HCPC Radiographers to work in the main Denmark Hill Hospital.
The candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC Registration Body
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience as a Radiographer.
- Efficient communication skills in all areas.
Working via the Staff Bank will give you access to the following benefits:
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
If you are available to work Monday to Friday and looking for a new opportunity, then please attach your CV directly to this post and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
If you have any queries, then please contact our designated recruiter on 033 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.