King's College Hospital staff bank are seeking to recruit HCPC registered Radiographers to join the bank working from the main Denmark Hill Hospital. The applicant must be available to work Monday through to Friday.
The candidate must hold the following:
- HCPC registration
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic time sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please contact our designated recruiter on 033 577 3012 options 3 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.