We are looking to recruit experienced Physiotherapists to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are an experienced Physiotherapist we have an array of opportunities in all areas, covering all specialities and at all levels.
Whether you seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidate must hold a HCPC registration, Strong communication skills, and a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012 option 3 and 2 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.