King’s College Hospital
Physiotherapy Band 6
The dynamic Physiotherapy department at King's College Hospital is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join the bank of Band 6 physiotherapists specialising in respiratory care across inpatient and community settings at Denmark Hill site. The in-patient respiratory team is facilitated by 3 Clinical Lead Physiotherapists, specialising in Critical Care, Respiratory Medicine and Cystic Fibrosis.
The rotations are 7 monthly and are in the following areas:
- Medicine and Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Liver Critical Care
- Major Trauma and Critical Care
- Community Pulmonary Rehab and O/P Renal Rehab
- Applicants should have HCPC registration and be able to demonstrate post graduate respiratory experience.
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.