Queen Alexandra Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Patient Experience Improvement Facilitator - Band 6 to join the Portsmouth Staff Bank.
Our patients and families have told us that we really need to start to measure what matters most, rather than what is easy to measure. As part of our exciting patient experience improvement plan, we are implementing more person centred measures of success and we need an experienced, creative and forward thinking individual to join us to help us achieve our goal.
We are looking for an experienced health professional or registered nurse, with experience of practice based developments, with a real passion for delivering real improvements to patients. You will be confident in working across professional and service boundaries, and excited about an opportunity to work with patients and members of our local community as partners.
You will work closely with the leads for the improvement priorities, coordinating and facilitating the collection of measures that tell us how we are doing, and be actively involved in changes at practice level.
- HCPC/NMC Registration
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- Free annual Statutory Mandatory Training updates
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting your current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.