King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are looking for experienced Occupational Therapists to work from the main Denmark Hill Hospital. We have an array of opportunities in all areas of Occupational therapy.
The successful applicant must have:
- HCPC Registered.
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Strong commutation skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits:
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses.
- Electronic time-sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as an out of hours bookings team
If you are looking for a new opportunity, available to work Monday to Friday then please attach your up to date CV directly to this advert. If you require further information, then please contact the recruitment team on 03335773012
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.