King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are looking to recruit Band 6 and Band 7 Occupational Therapists to work from the main Denmark Hill Hospital.
The successful candidate must have:
- HCPC Registered.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Strong commutation skills written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits:
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses.
- Electronic time-sheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as an out of hours bookings team
Please apply directly to this advert, by uploading a recent CV and the recruitment team will be in contact with you if you are a successful candidate.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.