Barts Bank Dietitian Band 6 - Barts Health Trust
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Dietitan’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work across all Barts Health Sites.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK. We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and several community locations, including Mile End hospital.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Whipps Cross Hospital Hospital provide services for a vibrant community, rich in cultural diversity and is a great place to work. Our therapy teams are innovative, creative and friendly, working closely with colleagues from other disciplines to deliver high quality, patient centred care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic locum Dietitan with energy and drive, to join our team.
- To work as a Dietitian acting as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team to provide an effective and specialist dietetic service to inpatients
- To support the dietetic team in developing andproviding a service to the inpatients of Whipps Cross Hospital
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- Demonstrable recent clinical post registration experience in relevant setting
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multidisciplinary team and understanding of team dynamics
- Documented evidence of commitment to CPD
- Demonstrable understanding of Clinical Governance and its relevance to everyday practice
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.