Location: East London Foundation Trust
Bank Partners employment agency are always seeking and looking out for experienced Dental Nurses around East London and surrounding areas, for long or short term assignments.
Applicants require a minimum of six months experience as a qualified registered Dental Nurse, understanding the principles of good hygiene, dental terminology and safety procedures.
In order to register, for the role it is imperative you meet our compliance requirements which includes having competent employment references, DBS check and eligibility to work in the UK.
Our Bank Staff are invaluable to us. We believe our success and achievements starts with you and in return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.
- Priority of shifts over agency workers.
- Flexible shift patterns that meet your needs.
- Exquisite pay rates.
- Onsite Business Bank Partners to offer support.
- Electronic Timesheet submission with weekly pay.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free Bank Partners Core Skills Training.
If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity get in touch and apply via the Bank Partners website.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.