We are seeking experienced and motivated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapists to join the Kings Staff Bank.
Essential criteria for the successful applicant:
- UK recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- HCPC Registration
- Established experience with adult acquired and neurological disorders in an acute setting
- Postgraduate training in dysphagia and communication disorders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and ability to communicate sensitive and complex information
- Experience of working successfully as part of a multidisciplinary team
- 18 months+ clinical experience in acute adult inpatient care
Working for King’s Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across all trust hospitals gaining invaluable experience
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Weekly payroll
A telephone interview will be required prior to placement.
Please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.