We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CT and MRI Radiographer to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as a Radiographer can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- BSc (Hons) degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiology
- Hold a current state registration certificate
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Have a portfolio evidence of CPD
- Right to Work in the UK
The radiographer will also need to be able to
- work 12 hr shifts. 08:00-20:00.
- Be CT proficient on Canon scanners or MRI proficient on GE/Siemens scanners.
- Cannualtion skills are desirable.
Due to the pressures on the service we cannot offer training to anyone not proficient in these scanners.
Our Bank Radiographer's are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.