Our client, University College London Hospital;l are looking for a part time Band 6 Technician to work 3 days per week for up to 6 months.
To provide senior level, technical and engineering support to the Main MEMS workshop, covering all clinical areas at UCLH involving fault diagnosis, repair and servicing including workshop tidiness, records of work done and stock control. To work according to an agreed rota, in liaison with the Team leader, so as to provide continuity of cover. To contribute to the development of the service by way of process improvement, work instructions etc., to participate in supervision and training of less experienced technologists, and as required to set up equipment for use, explaining the use and interpretation of readings to clinical staff.
What we need from you;
- Extensive (more than 6 years) practical experience in Medical engineering workshop practices and techniques with experience of medical management/maintenance of electro medical equipment.
- Registration as Clinical Technologist
- Specialised knowledge of neonatal and critical care equipment and analysers
- Broad knowledge of medical device operation and management
- Experience in applying workshop technology to patient critical equipment and techniques in healthcare
If you are interested in this role, please ensure you attach your CV to the application.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.