Bank Band 6 Radiographer
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Radiographer? Would you like to join a strong team of dedicated Radiographers working in a busy Radiology department?
- To work in the CT departments conducting examinations using a range of equipment upon various patient types both as an autonomous practitioner and as part of a multi professional team
- At all times to support the delivery of the CT service within national timescales for diagnostic tests
- To support other Radiographers, admin & clerical staff, radiology assistants and students whilst working in the CT departments
- To carry out the full range of imaging /duties within specialised area, to a consistently high standard.
Required Skills and Experience;
- HCPC Registered
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
The benefits working Bank;
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Further Training to enhance skills
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.